- Steam Sterilized Seasonings - a safe spice category on the market!
- Steam Sterilization guarantees significant reductions up to 99.9% of aerobic plate counts, coliforms, yeast and mold load of the spice. The results are confirmed by manufacturer’s research protocol.
- Pripravka™ - the first Ukrainian producer of spices and seasonings with a modern French steam sterilizer by Revtech on the production site (according to Revtech data).
- Pripravka™ seasonings have special ingredients – Ancho chili in Meat, Imeretian saffron in Pilaf, curry leaves in Curry, etc…
- There are three types of sterilization: with gas - spices treated with ethylene oxide (EtO) or propylene oxide (PPO), with irradiation - spices treated with radiation (e.g. gamma rays, x-rays), and with steam - the most eco-friendly option, spices are not treated with ethylene oxide (EtO) or propylene oxide (PPO) or irradiation. There is nothing but the steam. SAFE FOR HUMAN HEALTH!
- Pripravka's spices go through 7 stages of purification process which removes: rotten and wormy material, insects and larvae, animal excrement, stones and dirt, metal impurities, glass and plastic, other waste.
- 100% natural ingredients: no preservatives, no MSG, no artificial flavors or colors.
- The spices and salt in the recipe are exactly as many as need to give flavor and aroma to the dish.